- About Me
I am a licensed clinical social worker who works with individuals, couples and families. I truly enjoy listening and assisting people with their goals of transition in life. I find it important to examine not just past history, but to look at strengths and current situations of the individual. I have worked in the school setting, treatment facilities and in homes of families for over twenty years.
Can meet for therapy in- person
- Adult Counseling- relationship issues, anxiety, depression, and transitions
- Couples Counseling-communication issues, completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and use it in my work with couples
- Family Counseling -specializing in Multi-Systemic Therapy
- Assist military families on family members living abroad, re-entry and PTSD issues,
- Star Behavioral Health Provider-trained in Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD
Empathetic. Encouraging. Empowering!